Both Wallingford Middle Schools are excited to announce that we are bringing back our After-School Activities Program this year. This program was very popular in years past and we hope that it is successful once again. In order to assist you in planning for your child’s activity, I would appreciate it if you would take the time to read the items below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at Moran. The number I can be reached at is (203) 741-2900. Thank you.
- The activities will be run 2 or 3 days per week for a 6 week session.
- The activities will be supervised by Moran staff members.
- Participation is completely voluntary.
- A late bus (shared with Sheehan) may be provided.
- Activities are only available to students currently enrolled at Moran.
- There will be two sessions; one in the Fall and one in the Spring.
- All school rules apply during after-school activities.
- Parent permission will be required for students to participate.
- Activities will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Below is a list of activities that Moran is thinking of offering. Please check off those that your child may be interested in. This will not be a guarantee that they are enrolled in this activity, but will help us to decide which we will offer.
____: Homework Club
____: School Gardening
____: Varsity Choir
____: Cooking & Crafts
____: Board Games
____: Intramural Basketball (a.m.)
____: Intramural Floor Hockey (a.m.)
Student’s Name: __________________________________ Grade: _________________